VIC - Burnside Hospital Sleep Centre - Casual Sleep Technician Wanted
Casual Sleep Technician Wanted
The Burnside Sleep Centre provides a clinical service in the diagnosis and management of sleep disorders in adults. A fantastic opportunity has become available for a sleep technician to join our team of professionals. This position involves the set-up and monitoring of patients undergoing diagnostic and treatment sleep studies.
The successful applicant must be prepared to work evenings (1900 – 2200) and occasional overnight shifts (1930 – 0730). The centre operates 6 nights per week (Sunday to Friday) with various shifts on offer. Previous experience from a diagnostic sleep centre will be highly regarded but is not essential, as training will be provided to the right applicant. Availability to cover shifts at short notice would be an advantage.
- Bachelor of Science of equivalent (Physiology, Applied Health, Health Sciences)
- Excellent communication skills and be able to deal with patients in a professional and confident manner
- Competent organisation and time management skills, including the ability to set priorities, plan, and organise own work
- Strong computer literacy skills
- Good troubleshooting/problem solving skills
- Reliable and able to work independently as well as part of an integrated team
- Willingness to learn on an ongoing basis
We offer supportive professional development, competitive pay rates & flexible salary packaging.
Applications Close: 5 pm 29 June 2018
For Inquiries and Position Description please contact Ms Melaura Bradford or Ms Renee Galka Principal Sleep Technicians on 08 82027272 or via email:
Ms Melaura Bradford: email@example.com
Ms Renee Galka: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you believe that this position is for you please submit your CV as a word document including two recent referees to:
Ms Gail Jelfs, Human Resource Officer, via email: email@example.com
An acceptable Criminal History Check no older than 12 months must be provided to HR prior to any offer of employment being made and successful applicants will be required to provide evidence of an immunisation assessment prior to commencement.
Please view our website for additional information about Burnside Hospital www.burnsidehospital.asn.au