QLD – Queensland Sleep – Full-time Sleep Scientist
Qld Sleep is currently seeking a highly motivated full-time Sleep Scientist to work in our dynamic and challenging sleep investigation unit. Qld Sleep is a fully NATA accredited organization , performing both adult and paediatric sleep investigations throughout metropolitan and regional Queensland, including northern NSW.
Applicants should possess previous experience in a recognised sleep investigation unit, demonstrate excellent communication and organizational skills, be experienced in using Compumedics sleep systems, and possess suitable undergraduate qualifications in science or a related discipline.
The successful applicant will be required to:
- Provide timely and accurate analysis and reporting of physiological sleep recordings.
- Facilitate and monitor patients undertaking CPAP therapy.
- Assist in the maintenance of internal laboratory QC programs.
- MSLT and MWT testing.
- The implementation of Bi-Level therapy as directed by the supervising physician, working under the direction of the Senior Scientist.
Why Qld Sleep?
- Work from home 1-2 days per week sound good? Qld Sleep will provide and maintain all software, hardware and internet connections.
- The remainder of your working week will be spent in our newly renovated offices at South Brisbane (Mater Medical Centre).
- Free undercover parking.
- Free uniforms.
- Generous salary package + 17.5% holiday loading.
- Remuneration based on experience.
Enquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: 31st May 2018